We are meeting at a different place this week, same time. Variety is the spice of life as it has been said. Returning to lovely River Valley Center in April.
The Leadership Team is looking forward to being in downtown Stirling this Sun. and passersby will be welcome to join us. Feel free to invite someone.
THEME: GOD'S LOVE
Through scriptures and having a relationship with God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, we learn of and experience His amazing love for us. There are SO MANY ways God expresses His love for all people.
We are inviting you, if you want, to share a scripture on 'God's love' on Sunday. Some food for thought questions for discussion:
- How has the truth of God's love impacted you?
- Or: How has it influenced how you see yourself and how you see others?
- Or: Has the reality of God's love in you, changed you?
- Or: How do we show God's love to others?
- Or: Your thoughts?
West Front St. Stirling
10:00 am - 12:30 or 1:00 pm.
Coffee is on at 9:45.
(parking -- along the street)
- The Gathering With any questions plse call Jane: 613-395-3869
Carol, the owner, is open to taking lunch orders for purchase after our Celebration time. She may have baking for sale, for something lighter.